Go to: Setup > Sport Profiles > Name of profile > Sensors > Power > Calibrate
STEP 1 - Set up bike for calibration
- The crank arms must be vertical.
- Bike must NOT be moving.
- Do not put weight on pedals and cranks.
- Load the cranks by positioning them horizontally and stand on them or go for a ride and ensure both positive and negative torque is applied.
- Repeat step 1 above and take another calibration reading. Record results.
STEP 3 - Analysis
- Download the attached file below.
- Subtract results of step 1 from the results of step 2 to discover your calibration value. If the results of steps 1 and 2 are more than 20 numbers different please create a ticket for additional support.
To ensure procedure was done properly please repeat steps above to confirm results.